CEIAG Coordinator (Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance)
- Contract type - Term time only plus 10 days
- Salary range - Grade 7 Scale Point 27-32 FTE Salary £31,346 - £35,745 per annum Pro rata salary £27,375 - £31,218 per annum (may change depending on service)
- Location - Failsworth, Manchester
- Closing date - May 7, 2021
Required for a September 2021 a CEIAG Coordinator responsible for the delivery of the Academy’s work
experience programme at Co-op Academy Failsworth.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is:-
– Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both
staff and students
– An innovative and forward-looking academy
– Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
Co-op Academy Failsworth is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All
appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the
welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment,
selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop and returnable to
The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35
9HA, email email@example.com Telephone: 0161 688 3903.
Closing date: Friday 7 May 2021 at 10.00am
Shortlisting: Monday 10 May 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 25 May 2021
Application forms and further details are available from our website www.failsworth.coop and returnable to The Recruitment Department, Co-op Academy Failsworth, Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 0161 688 3903