Key Stage 3 Maths Mastery Lead
- Full Time/Permanent Position
- Salary range - MPS / UPS + TLR (£4,442)
- Location - Failsworth, Manchester
- Closing date - October 15, 2018
Required for January 2019 an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly skilled KS3 Maths Mastery Lead for Years 7 and 8 to join a team of dedicated and specialist teachers within this popular school.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is committed to providing the very best for students and the community it serves.
Co-op Academy Failsworth is: –
– Housed in a multi-million pound state-of-the-art building opened in 2008 with excellent facilities for both staff and students
– An innovative and forward-looking school
– Offering a superb and comprehensive range of CPD activities to further develop your career
– Committed to being a focal point for community education
Co-op Academy Failsworth is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
The Co-operative Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linke d to the Trust on its behalf. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance .
Application forms and further details are available from our website
and returnable to The Recruitment Department, Co – op Academy Failsworth , Brierley Avenue, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 9HA,
Telephone: 0161 688 3900
Shortlisting – Monday 15th October 2018
Interviews – Friday 19th October 2018